Rhino Doors is currently seeking the services of an Accounts Assistant to work in a permanent position in our Gorey office. Rhino Doors manufactures high end composite front doors for home owners.
The role will be a key member of the team, reporting to the Financial Controller in a busy growing environment. This is a new role and is a great opportunity to gain an in-dept knowledge of all aspects of the accounts department. The role will also involve some administration duties.
The role is a full time position but there is some flexibility for a slightly reduced working day if required.
- Process supplier orders, including liaising with production manager and suppliers
- Match supplier invoices to delivery dockets and input supplier invoices into the accounting system
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Input sales invoices into the accounting system
- Input bank transactions into the accounting system
- General administration duties, including (but not limited to) answering the telephone, dealing with customer/ supplier queries, ordering stationary, organising canteen supplies
- Assist and support colleagues with adhoc tasks
- Qualification relevant to the position is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years accounts experience, including experience in posting to an accounting system
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude
- Proficient in Word and Excel
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org